As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the ambassador of the Cannondale brand! Being our B2B ambassador means that you will deliver the best support to our dealers. In your role as Customer Service Representative at Cannondale, you can expect a broad variety of questions about our bikes, products and services and deliver a high level of service to the dealers in your portfolio.
- Be reachable, approachable and provide prompt response times.
- Provide top-notch customer service.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communication for customers and consumers through various communication channels and platforms, such as phone calls and email.
- Achieve and maintain indicated communication service levels.
- Maintain the customer database and process customer and order related administration.
- Assist in the achievement of all commercial targets and communicate current offers and maximize sales opportunities.
- Assist in translation and proofreading of all language specific communication materials.
- Taking orders, processing returns using various communication channels and platforms.
- Other duties as may be assigned throughout the year.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by CSG and job function.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Have graduated a post secondary education
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer service-related environment.
- Speak Italian on a (near-)native level
- Have experience in B2B sales.
- Have knowledge of software such as SAP and/or Zendesk.
- Have knowledge of bikes as a product and accessories is an advantage.
- Strong service, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.