Start date 27th of July 2020
This Sports brand logo, is known worldwide, from a village in India to New York's Central Park. A premium brand with an established name that is indispensable. They do more than just equip the best athletes in the world! They embrace diversity, ambition and perseverance. It is not just a sports brand, but also a movement. Here you can discover your potential, push boundaries and seize opportunities. Do you want to grow internally and translate your passion for the product into an ultimate customer experience? If you are customer-centric with excellent communication skills and curious from nature to resolve problems / issues then we are looking for you!
We have designed a digital recruitment process, training from home as well as working from home programs for you, just to keep you safe until it is possible to work on-site later on! Don't wait too long, read on!
Initially 3 months contract without a probation period.
Just do it!
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are responsible for incoming calls or e-mails / chats with questions about the online shop. You handle questions and complaints in a professional manner with the highest degree of customer service. You process and change data in our databases. In addition, you follow all trends closely with regard to the latest fashion and gadgets.
What are we looking for?
- Italian speaking Advisor with fluency in English language
- You have at least a completed MBO background, HBO in the direction of communication is an advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of customer service, this can also be face-to-face.
- Availability of 40 hours per week, flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Strong computer skills and good typing skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- You are enthusiastic and energetic
- Gross salary 1722 per month (excluding bonuses and allowances)
- Employee discount of 40% (per quarter)
- A dynamic position within an international and dynamic company
- Fully paid training and then coaching on the job
- Attendance bonus system (700 euros gross per year)
- Referral bonus system (up to 1000 euros gross per candidate)
- Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening shifts
- Pension plan
- Full travel allowance after 10 km living - working distance
- Unlimited access to Concentrix University (certificate after every training completed)
- Internal career opportunities
- A friendly and cozy workplace (table football, Xbox, lounge corners, etc.)
- A dynamic, international working atmosphere where you will work with enthusiastic people from all over the world!
- Monthly treats in the form of fruit or poffertjes
Become a member of our community!
We are looking for dedicated employees for our customer service team. Become a member of our international and professional teams! At Concentrix, we work hard but we also have fun! We are a global provider of active service solutions for market leaders in telephony, electronic entertainment and IT. We offer flexible and professional solutions for our customers' needs in all areas of customer service. We currently have 225,000 dedicated professionals who speak 47 languages and work from more than 275 locations in 40 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America and in Africa.
Are you interested to be part of the team at Concentrix? Than we kindly invite you to send your CV + motivation letter to us! We look forward to your motivation as to why you want to become part of the team!
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: €1,722.00 /month
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: €1,722.00 /month
Location: Nederland - Amsterdam